A checkpoint original combined wheel nut indicator and dust cap designed for wheels without trims and step rings.
Dustite® provides an indication of nuts loosening on a wheel or when a wheel is overheating with the added benefit of protecting from extreme outdoor weather elements, corrosion and general wear and tear.
The Dustite® combines a loose wheel nut indicator and a protective cap. Ideal for commercial vehicles, the Dustite® can indicate movement of the wheel nuts and protect them from a wide range of external elements such as water, dirt, road salts and rust build up. By placing the Dustite® in a recognisable pattern on the vehicle wheels such as point to point, any movement of the nut is clearly visible at a glance during visual checks. The Dustite® will also melt to indicate any overheating issues.
- A quick and easy visual indicator of nut movement
- Melts at a specific temperature to highlight problems with brakes overheating or any bearing defects
- Protection from weather, corrosion and general wear and tear
- Supports fleet safety checks
- Cost effective and easy to implement, highest quality
Dustite® provides a clear commitment to health and safety, and roadworthiness to other road users, and road and transportation associations such as: DfT, FORS, DVSA, HSE, FTA and RHA.