A combined wheel nut indicator and dust cap designed for wheels without trims and step rings.
Dustite® provides an indication of nuts loosening on a wheel or when a wheel is overheating with the added benefit of protecting from extreme outdoor weather elements, corrosion and general wear and tear.
The Dustite® combines a loose wheel nut indicator and a protective cap, to indicate movement of the wheel nuts and to protect them from external elements such as water, dirt, road salts and rust build up. By placing the Dustite® in a recognisable pattern such as point to point, any movement of the nut is clearly visible as a glance. The Dustite® will also melt to indicate any overheating issues.
- An instant visual indicator of nut movement
- Melts at a specific temperature to highlight problems with brakes overheating or any bearing defects
- Protection from weather, corrosion and general wear and tear
- Supports fleet safety checks
- Cost effective and easy to implement
Dustite® provides a clear commitment to health and safety, and roadworthiness to other road users, and road and transportation associations such as: DfT, FORS, DVSA, HSE, FTA and RHA.