A dual-purpose wheel nut indicator and retainer.
Placing a Checklink® across two adjacent nuts helps to prevent the loosening of wheel nuts. This clever product both indicates and retains as well as indicating any overheating of wheels caused by faulty brakes or bearings.
Connecting two adjacent wheel nuts with our specialist polymer in our distinctive ‘S’ shape provides resistance to the loosening of wheel nuts. If the nut still manages to loosen, this will be indicated by the distortion of ‘S’ shape.
- A visual indicator of nut movement
- Helps prevent loosening of nuts
- Indicates possible faults with brakes or bearing through melting
- Supports fleet safety checks
- Cost effective and easy to implement
Checklink® provides a clear commitment to health and safety, and roadworthiness to other road users, and road and transportation associations such as: DfT, FORS, DVSA, HSE, FTA and RHA.