A robust one-piece retaining ring and protective cap.
The Safewheel® wheel nut retaining ring comprises of separate protective nut caps specially moulded together to form a ring that sits onto a set of wheel nuts on a commercial vehicle to help to protect and retain them.
The Safewheel® is a wheel nut safety solution that not only incorporates a safety function to improve the integrity of the vehicle but also provides protection to other road users. The product itself is durable, reusable, simple to use and looks highly professional on fleet vehicles. In order to meet a wide range of vehicle requirements, it can be offered in a range of sizes and colours.
- Retain wheel nuts within the ring structure to lessen the likelihood of them loosening.
- Protect wheel nuts from weathering, corrosion and road damage through covering each wheel nut with a cap.
- Reduce the build-up of dirt and external matter into the thread of the wheel nut and stud.
- Helps retain the nuts on every wheel
- Protection from weather, corrosion and general wear and tear
- Protection from protruding wheel nuts
- Supports fleet safety checks
- Durable and reusable
Safewheel® provides a clear commitment to health and safety, and roadworthiness to other road users, and road and transportation associations such as: DfT, FORS, DVSA, HSE, FTA and RHA.
The Safewheel® is designed to be used on wheels without trims and step rings. It is fitted with a mallet and we also manufacture a removal tool for easy removal.